Sean Cronin joins me for episode 058 of the show. He works for our church planting organization called "Passion 4 Planting." The heart of P4P is to see churches multiply with the purpose of making disciples who make disciples. They come alongside churches with project management, free resources, templates, planter residencies, assessments and more. If you have ever felt the tug toward church planting, I can't recommend touching base with P4P enough.
Even if you aren't a church planter in waiting, your church can still connect with P4P. Maybe you have a dream for going multi-site or launching churches. P4P comes alongside those churches and leaders to help with training, preparation and strategies to get there. So P4P isn't just for brand new startups. Their mindset is a Kingdom mindset to help churches multiply and make disciples.
- We developed our system partly to come alongside churches to help them multiply and make disciples.
- We have a vision to multiply, but how do we do it?
- We are helping church planter residents ask the right questions about how to plant a church.
- Let's be intentional and strategic about leadership development with our church plants.
- The smartest thing Dave Ferguson has ever done was connecting NewThing to Passion 4 Planting.
- Bootcamp breaks down strategies and plans for your church plant into a week long intensive training.
- We partner with local churches to help them with strategies by giving away free tools and templates.
- If you have questioned if God is calling you to plant a church, take part of Passion 4 Planting's assessment to find discernment.
- Many planters are vision drunk on their own vision.
- The wells of resources for church planting are drying up and church planters are going to have to be more creative when it comes to funding their plants.
Website - http://church-planting.net
Twitter - https://twitter.com/4planting
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/passion4planting/
NewThing Network - http://newthing.org
Phil Ling Book - The Generosity Tsunami
Weekly Email |
I send a weekly email called "Stan's Field Notes" on Friday mornings full of great content from around the web. I include a ministry leader you should be following on social media. And I throw in some other fun stuff along the way like Starbucks gift cards so you can get a cup of coffee in the morning. You can subscribe at stanrodda.com and I'll throw in my eBook for FREE as my way of saying, "Thanks."