I recently got back home after attending the Exponential Conference in Orlando, Florida. And all I can say is that if you're missing out on the resources and content from Exponential, you need to change that. This podcast episode focuses on some of my lessons learned while at Exponential. I was fortunate enough to be able to serve as the social media guy during the week. Running Twitter and Facebook for a conference this size had me a little nervous, but it ended up being a fantastic week.
In this episode I share 4 lessons learned at main sessions. All of those lessons learned I tweeted live while they were happening. I also share 1 lesson learned while walking through the different workshops. I share that in this episode and in the highlights below.
- "You can spend 20 years in ministry doing the right thing and miss the greater thing God is doing." Albert Tate
- "What percentage of what you know do you actually obey?" Jossy Chacko
- "You don't have a church. You've been entrusted to steward what belongs to the living God." Leonce Crump
- "I'm asking you to make a commitment today to be someone who will give your life away for the Kingdom so that it can be on earth as it is in heaven." Danielle Strickland
- "Husbands, pray over your wives. Don't just pray for them. Wrap them in your arms and pray a simple prayer over them." Geoff Surratt
Exponential Conference - http://exponential.org
Digital Access Pass - https://exponential.net/digital-access-pass/
Exponential Events - https://register.exponential.org
Weekly Email |
I send a weekly email called "Stan's Field Notes" on Friday mornings full of great content from around the web. I include a ministry leader you should be following on social media. And I throw in some other fun stuff along the way like Starbucks gift cards so you can get a cup of coffee in the morning. You can subscribe at stanrodda.com and I'll throw in my eBook for FREE as my way of saying, "Thanks."