Don't let the onslaught of digital changes in the world be the things that prevents your church or ministry from moving forward. While everything in our world is changing at a very fast pace, there are opportunities out there to learn and grow with it.
In this episode, Tom Pounder shares about Digital Bootcamp, an online group that is helping pastors, church leaders and volunteers to grow in their knowledge and application of the digital world. You don't want to miss this episode or what's going on at Digital Bootcamp.
Some of our conversation boils down to:
- Learning the digital and online world is a constant learning experience. You never arrive.
- There is no shortage of resources available online to learn.
- Digital Bootcamp is for anyone with a desire to learn digital tools to expand their reach and to help people come to know Christ.
- Digital ministry is an opportunity to disciple someone to serve in this area.
- Digital Bootcamp is FREE training for a digital and online world.
I send a weekly email out on Friday mornings full of great content from around the web. I include a ministry leader you should be following on social media. And I throw in some other fun stuff along the way like Starbucks gift cards so you can get a cup of coffee in the morning. You can subscribe at stanrodda.com and I'll throw in my eBook for FREE as my way of saying, "Thanks."