It is very important for leaders to take time and celebrate wins along the way. Here are 6 reasons why I like to celebrate my volunteers and teams.
1) I want my team fired up and inspired.
2) I want my team to know I'm proud of them.
3) I want my team to recognize progress.
4) I want my team to catch their breath.
5) I want my team to know I enjoy them.
6) I want my team to trust God for the results.
What are some of your reasons for celebrating with your team?
Read the blog - http://www.stanrodda.com/blog/2016/9/26/6-reason-to-celebrate